Below you will find links to various IHPs. To create an individualized plan for your student:
- Sign into SchoolNursing101.com – if you’re not already a Subscriber, click here to Subscribe.
- After logging in, click on an IHP link to be taken to an online form where you can individualize the IHP based on your student’s needs
- Every attempt has been made to provide all options with which to choose. If your student has a unique need, you have the option to add your own nursing diagnosis with its interventions and expected outcomes.
- After completion and submission, a PDF will be downloaded to your computer.
- All of the IHPs you create will be securely maintained on SchoolNursing101.com. You can return at any time to edit an existing IHP (after logging in, go to “My Profile” and click on “My Forms”) or create a new one.
- All IHPs are maintained on SchoolNursing101.com – which is highly-secure.
My request, please:
- I welcome your corrections and suggestions to the IHP forms linked below: Contact Form
- If you are confident in your IHP writing skills, I need your assistance! I need school-related IHPs with all reasonable nursing diagnoses and related interventions and expected outcomes. Submit them via the IHP Submission Form an an Excel/Google Sheets attachment. Column headings would be “NURSING DIAGNOSIS,” “INTERVENTIONS,” and “EXPECTED OUTCOMES”. List the appropriate information in each column. Please know I so very, very much appreciate your assistance in this endeavor.