Go to: IHP Builder
How to Create and Use Meaningful IHP’s for Students with Chronic Conditions
ihp prez_2016 conference
Individual Health Plans (IHPs) for Students with Chronic Health Conditions
Individualized Health Care Plan Process_Jun 2019
Individualized Health Care Plan Process
Below you will find links to various IHPs. To create an individualized plan for your student:
- Sign into SchoolNursing101.com – if you’re not already a Subscriber, click here to Subscribe.
- After logging in, click on an IHP link to be taken to an online form where you can individualize the IHP based on your student’s needs
- Every attempt has been made to provide all options with which to choose. If your student has a unique need, you have the option to add your own nursing diagnosis with its interventions and expected outcomes.
- After completion and submission, a PDF will be downloaded to your computer.
- All of the IHPs you create will be securely maintained on SchoolNursing101.com. You can return at any time to edit an existing IHP (after logging in, go to “My Forms” in the navigation bar) or create a new one.
- All IHPs are maintained on SchoolNursing101.com – which is protected by the highest level of protections. All IHPs are ONLY viewable and accessible by the Subscriber.